Including for patients with Expected Short Rehab Stay and those with a Change in Condition Consultations
- Interim Medication Regimen Reviews as a patient moves from home to hospital and places in between for different levels of needs and medication complexity.
- Expected Short Stay Med Reviews with focus on medication reconciliation timely after transition occurs to help foster safe transitions from one setting to another.
- Early identification of potential drug therapy problems and high risk medication review.
- Pro-active and aggressive de-prescribing of psychotropic medications where applicable.
- Give cost effective alternatives early in a patient’s stay
- Antibiotic Stewardship.
- Medicare Part D allowable Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Services.